International Latest News Videos and Photos

fire trick goes wrong at nightclub in türkiye’s taksim

At a nightclub in the Taksim district of Türkiye’s Istanbul, flames were started by an employee pouring alcohol on the counter to demonstrate a fire trick at 8:00 yesterday morning. The fire spread to the customers, damaging the hair and heads of three customers. Three employees of the business were detained.


Doğan Can Cesur

Leave a comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More