International Latest News Videos and Photos

mexican Metro station gets covered in smoke: 18 hospitalized

A metro station in Mexico City, the capital of Mexico, was covered in smoke and affected nearly 30 passengers. Eighteen passengers were hospitalized and 3 of whom were reported as serious.

Mexico City Public Transport System (STC) officials stated that an investigation was initiated into the incident and according to the initial findings, the incident occurred as a result of a short circuit in the power line.

The line 7, where the incident broke out, was temporarily put out of service.

Leave a comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More